[Dailydrool] Drool Please

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 8 16:37:30 PDT 2009

Please send any spare drool to Ohio,  My brother in-law Terry Pettit  who
is also a drooler, ( more like a lurker )  is having open heart surgery  this
Thursday . Terry is 70 years old and just recently developed breathing
problems, so we rushed him into the hospital last Wednesday and found out that
he has to have a complete Aortic Valve replacement . No by-pass, it is so
bad it  has to be replaced.
Barb and Terry have two Bassets  Nicki and Daisy Mae. So please  keep him
in  your prayers and sling that drool !!!!  If you would  like to send him a
card his Address is   Terry Pettit

             2170  S. Berkey Southern
He is presently in ICU and isn't allowed cards  in
Swanton , Oh  43558   # Lot 137
 that unit, so the address is his home

Thanks  you droolers are the best

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie

fingertips.