[Dailydrool] drool please

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 16:26:29 PDT 2009

Many of you know my Mom- Hanni, and her husband Mike. Mike has been home for a couple of weeks since he hurt his back. He was admitted to the hospital yesterday with what they thought was a blood clot- but now they have no idea what is wrong. His legs is swollen to the max from the knee to the foot. He is being transferred to another hospital as I type. Please sling some "get better quick" drool and send some positive vibes. He is Elvis' for real daddy and the most favorite hooman in Chillie Pepper's ( Ms.Brandy's daughter) life. She is going crazy waiting for him to come home.

No posts please- just sling some drool that they can stop his pain and figure out what is wrong. We know it works!

droolies, Angelika