[Dailydrool] downtown dog

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 18:48:12 PDT 2009

I am in Colorado.  This is near downtown denver. On the way home from work I
stopped at the doggy daycare spa place I pass on the way to and from work.
It has a basset on the billboard wearing a tiara.  I heard all kinds of
barking and this guy came out.  I told him I was just stopping in to check
out what they had and their set up.  He asked what kind of dog I had, I told
him 2 bassets, then he takes me the back and said the owner has a basset. Of
course I knew this as she had an open sign that was shaped as a basset, she
had paintings on her walls of bassets, she had basset clock all kinds of
basset crap!  This basset was bahrootiful!  and seemed to love being with
the other "clients" hehehe.  The guy was very nice, about 6 dogs including
the owners basset. He knew a lot about basset hounds which made me feel
comfortable with him.  He knew about the stealing of food off tables, eating
anything they can, etc.  He has taken the owners basset home he said  They
had an indoor area and an open area and do not put dogs in cages unless they
see them tired from the pack.  I got a few toys for the babies. Maybe
someday Santana & Lilly can go and spend a day there!  I loved it!  Is the
owner and momma to the basset a drooler????

http://www.thedowntowndog.com/

--
Anitra
Momma To

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Basset Hound licking your face