[Dailydrool] Thoughts frum the Perch

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 18:36:30 PDT 2009

Elder Clara here.
Not to worrie, da Brudder went to bed. Peace at last.
I been doin some thinkin up here on me perch todey. Elder Clara is a wanting to talk bout sharin. We all think back meny years ago when we was liddel younger, things fur some liddel bedder, fur some liddel worser back den. Things change ober time, an we all hate change, really, we dooze. All durin dis time we share wif odderz, some days we share a smile, some deys we share a growl, we share a tear. Yes we all do da sharin, cept Elder Clara?don't be a sharin her food bowl, but dat be a givvin.
All da Rescues dat help us houndies share so berry much and now we gotz a rescue dat bee a needin us to help and share.
Elder Clara is a askin folks to share wif Western Missouri Basset Rescue,
Dey gots da paws full. We needs to lend a hand, do sum sharin.
Elder Clara is askin da peepuls to share a few dollars to help, give dem folks a hand, git them thru da hard times dat be a happinin rite now.
Member dat old seyin when da goin gits tuff da tuff git goin?? Droolers bee tuff and we gonna git goin to help and share rite now.
Elder Clara is a knowin times bee tuff all ober, an iffin youze can't send a few dollars to help, den we askin fur youze to send a liddel prayer and some drool to help the houndies. Let the folks and da houndies know we be behind dem.
Elder Clara gonna git out da pocketbook and send some cookie monies to help. Ebbery dollar is a help, nebber fink a dollar too liddel to send.
Bounce on ober to wmbri.org and dey gots da paypal too.
Elder Clara seys thank youze fur helpin. Droolers bee good folks.
Elder Clara gonna share wif da Brudderz now, me tailpipe be a twitchin, time for a liddel sashay thru da libbin space ob da Brudders. It be a rainin, I make a deeposit in dere jus for dem to enjoy.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts