[Dailydrool] 2 year old vomiting

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 17:58:31 PDT 2009

Concerning the 2 year old basset vomiting in the middle of the night: My
Maggie would vomit early on in the morning before we got up around 6. We
would give her a small snack before bed like a doggie bisquit, something
plain, to help soak up the bile in her stomach. That seemed to work. Another
thing to consider is how often and how far apart your basset is eating. My
bassets eat around 6 am on weekdays and 5 pm. They get a couple of treats a
day too.  I believe we even ended up giving some kind of cracker that was
recommended to give Maggie by another drooler.
Good luck to you. It can be frustrating.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie, Oliver & Cooper