[Dailydrool] new addition and pics of her and cake topper

Danielle L dll1013 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 21:04:24 PDT 2009

Hi There,

I wanted to introduce our newest addition, Ruby.  We had her on a trial run for the last month.  And we finally decided to make it official this past weekend.  Ruby is quite the handful.  She's afraid of people, so that makes life interesting.  She is 3...the same age as our Pheebe, however Ruby is a very young 3 and Pheebe is an old 3.  So the minute Ruby is up, she wants to play!  Pheebe isn't quite sure of her yet and tries to show her who's boss.  We saw many similarities between Ruby and Sammy (who we put down in November because of his aggression).  I'm including a link to see pics of Ruby as I don't have a dogster page for her yet.

Also on the link, is pictures of our cake topper.  A couple weeks ago, I posted asking for info on finding a cake topper for our wedding.  Well someone gave me the website for Laurie, who makes figures out of clay.  The cake topper is AWESOME!  Look at the pic and then look between the links of Pheebe and Sammy's dogster pages...the likeness is uncanny!  It's fantastic!  Laurie did such a fantastic job.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9688969@N08/?saved=1
(I hope this works, I'm not quite sure of flickr!)

Danielle
mom to Pheebe & Sammy (atb)
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/336330
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/651238