[Dailydrool] new addition and pics of her and cake topper

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Wed Jun 10 06:36:10 PDT 2009

How funny is that.. I clicked your picture link for the cake topper before
reading the message all the way through.. saw the topper.. and immediately
questioned out loud.. "wow, I wonder if that's by laurie" ....

I have several of Laurie's figures.. hound in a tub (with clock in the side
of the tub), the Little old lady with kids, all in basset, and I gave away
(xmas) a winter scene tree and skate pond and wow.. I mean Laurie's figures
really do capture basset well!!

:-)

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] new addition and pics of her and cake topper

Also on the link, is pictures of our cake topper.  A couple weeks ago, I
posted asking for info on finding a cake topper for our wedding.  Well
someone gave me the website for Laurie, who makes figures out of clay.  The
cake topper is AWESOME!  Look at the pic and then look between the links of
Pheebe and Sammy's dogster pages...the likeness is uncanny!  It's fantastic!
Laurie did such a fantastic job.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9688969@N08/?saved=1