[Dailydrool] Dog food question

Drew McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Tue Jun 9 08:42:43 PDT 2009

I really don't want to start the dog food wars again, but since Drew's
unemployed, I was thinking of trying out a slightly less pricey food. Has
anyone tried either California Naturals or Eukanuba's Naturally Wild line?
We have a sample of the turkey version of Naturally Wild.

Whatever we feed them, it cannot have corn in it, since Bel's allergic to
that. I will try to keep Abner on the Innova Senior food, since he puts on
weight so easily. But if we have to switch him too, we will need a food that
does not have wheat either. I think that pretty much limits us to natural
foods.
Pam, trying to keep feeding the Dashing Bassets well