[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood at Slobberfest

Deb Good dlgood66 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 10:39:51 PDT 2009

Hey Brudder-this is Sean from Pittsburgh.  Me and my new little sister Ana will be at Slobberfest too!  This will be my second year, Ana's first, and Mom's 6th!  (She always went with Pippi who went to the bridge in September).  We'll probably be hanging out by the Carnivore games (Mom helps out with those), so come look us up!  I'm a very handsome dark tri and Ana is a wild child tri (she'll be the one bouncing around!).  I'll be entering the howling contest too.  We'll be lookin' for ya!

Sean