[Dailydrool] Stella Bean

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Jun 10 16:17:51 PDT 2009

You could "butter him up" by cooking him several special romantic dinners unexpectedly
over the next few weeks.  Then as you are snuggling on the couch after a nice glass of wine,
Kiss him sweetly and while hugging him whisper in his ear...."Honey you know how the storks
sometimes visits unexpectedly. (Long pause)  Well he visited us with a special delivery
(Longer pause) The baby's name is Stella

Of course if he is not a romantic....give him tickets to his favorite game...or you could make him
a "Man Cave"

Congratulations on being a foster failure.  Congratulation Stella Bean for having your forever home.
 I am so glad you are Stella Bean's Momma.  My Ruby Doo was diagnosed with severe hip dysplasia
at a year old  and is now 7 and still going strong.  She also doesn't consider herself  disabled or special needs
 as she is Empress Supreme of this house.

Belly Rubs to all your gang
Karen and The Dog House Gang

Jeanie, Elvis, Daisy & now Stella Bean