[Dailydrool] Foster Failure

bevzap at comcast.net bevzap at comcast.net
Wed Jun 10 15:48:20 PDT 2009

Oh I have an idea and the timing is PERFECT. With a big bow around her neck and an invitation to a lovely dinner tied on, wouldn't Stella Bean be the ideal Father's Day Gift?

I do stuff like that all the time. When we got our first cat, John had said no cats so I had our then 3-yr old daughter meet him when he came home from work with the news that she had gotten a kitty. Who tells a 3 yr old little girl with a new kitty "No"-- no one,that's who. Had that cat 17 years.

I have often presented John with "gifts" that I wanted.

So far I am still married.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper