[Dailydrool] Sh did WHUT?????

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jun 10 19:20:58 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Hab youze ebber hab one ob dem deyz when it all go realz good, and den summfin heppin dat you seyz--
Whut Da----
I tellz you all liddel storie.
Yesserday bee great dey. Da Brudderz a goin to da Slobberfest. Da woomenz gonna be dere. It all a comin togedder.
Momma seyz otay git in da beddie. Brudder Elwood hop rite in, git all cozy, gonna git me rest. Well I be a snoozin, deamin ob me speedo's, youze know mekein dat mental list ob da studly gear us menz gots to take.
Den summfin heppin.
It be dis smell, it not good, an it be---sniffy sniffy sniffy--hmm familiar--den it like summfun on me face, on me libberflap. Hmmmm.
Brudder Elwood feelz dis, dis summfin on him cheekbone. Itz a gittin worser. I open me eyeball, jus as me whisker, youze know me MAIN whisker, da MAN Whisker, da Big Whisker it dun melt off me face frum da smell.? Brudder Elwood see it a layin on me blankie all burnt and curled up. Brudder Elwood not heppy wif dis. I open me eyeballs an whut do me wonderin eyes do see but Elder Clara.
She dun laid da load rite outside me cage.
Now dis not youze run ob da mill load, she dun dropped nine big chunkz in a line frum me cage to Brudder Jakes cage, and Brudder Jake dun gots him head unner his paddin. He smarter dan we fink.
Brudder Elwood shake him headbone, try an clear da cloud ob killer gas whut a stingin me eyeballz.
It gitz worser.
Dat old crone Elder Clara a lookin in me cage, seyz she gots liddel message fur us Brudders.
She seyz dat liddel gift frum da Deeba.
Den she pee on da floor rite by pile number one.
She look Brudder Elwood rite in da chopz and seyz an dat frum Elder Clara.

I seyz dis call fur rebenge on Elder Clara.

Drool to all in need,
We hoping to see youze all at Slobberfest, Brudder Elwood bee da one wifout da whisker-----

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake