[Dailydrool] thanks for redneck warm water solutions...

ali-d-black ali808 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 11 07:26:38 PDT 2009

Many thanks to all who responded to my query about getting warm water outside to the redneck dog wash. Decided to go with Roberts suggestion, and hook up to the kitchen sink (since there is a window overlooking patio), he even thought of adding a "y" connector to enable me to "test" the water temp. at the faucet. No detail is too trivial for droolers!!

A light bulb also went off in my head regarding indoor bathing, we have a large walk in shower but I could never figure out how to contain the boys in there seeing that it is the "open type".  Much to their protests I will be placing the vari kennel in the shower when it's bath time during the winter months! That way they won't be able to escape, I know "mean slave"

Also many thanks to all who sent me information on slip proof flooring. I'm saving them for future reference. I'm even considering a commercial application that I googled, for restaurants and warehouses. I guess that's what you call
"Gone to the Dogs" decorating. Life after bassethood.

Sympathy drool to all whose loved ones are making their way to the bridge.

Ali with Cody and Elliot

P. S.  Karen if I followed your suggestion with a hose from the shower I would have to set up in the Front Yard, now     wouldn't that be redneck????