[Dailydrool] Thank you Elder Clara

chris bly howl4basset at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 09:24:56 PDT 2009

Thank You Elder Clara for asking people to help us with our vet bills, we have raised about $530 so far we will see how far that goes. I will not know how much the final bill will be till the vet closes it after I get Mendy. Wendy fought harder or was less emaciated because she has been fightng the oogies off better than Mendy and she is now at home on oral antibiotics. We almost lost Mendy, but yesterday her bloodwork started to look better. Many people have donated and we know economic times are bad right now for all. I got a call from the vet and we will be able to pick up Mendy later today and get her home on oral antibiotics if she holds down the food they gave her this morning. She had not eaten in four days and today is the first day she has come around enough to eat a bite. Thank you all and if anyone still would like to help our website has a Pay Pal button on it at wmbri.org