[Dailydrool] Thanks for the super-healing drool

The Winstanley Clan leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Thu Jun 11 15:09:09 PDT 2009

All you droolers who sent drool to my father deserve a round of applause. I will finish replying directly to all of you who sent private e-mails. We have printed copies of them all, and they are an inspiration of hope. Dad is now in rehab at Virtua Hospital in Mt Holly, NJ. His recovery from his stroke just this past Saturday has been only short of miraculous. He is walking, using his left arm for eating and other simple tasks. He looks great for 84 years young, and I owe all of you a debt of gratitude. Please, if you could, send him a card, and show him what we droolers are really made of. I would really apprecate it!

Virtua Health Rehab
William Winstanley
Rm 121 Lumberton
62 Richmond Ave
Mt Holly NJ
08060

Thank you all, so much! Droolers are the best!

Leon

Leon & Debbie Winstanley
Slaves to Jacques-amo-Bear, Humphrey the Tank, and Precious da Bean,
Cover Hounds for the 2007 Daily Drool Basset A Day Calendar!
Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, and Biko.
ATB: Taz, Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab),& Kitties ATB: Sylvester,
Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa & Sniglet
www.winstanleyclan.us