[Dailydrool] Allowance

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:00:07 PDT 2009

Ella Louise here,

Ebbery month da momma gibs me $25 to gib to da wescu of my choice.  She says she gibs up a dinnr and dat I also hab to gib up a white box dat comes home wit her.  If I cannot decide who to gib my lowanse to, I waits for da Elder Clara to gib a suggestion who she tinks needies help.  Da momma just help me gib my lowance to da Western Missouri Basset Rescue.  Tank yu Elder Clara for helping me.

Drools to all.  Ella Louise

Momma here, Wendi I am so sorry to hear about Miss Dallas.  You are in our hearts.

Diane