[Dailydrool] Inviting Northwest and Beyond Basset Hound Lovers to BASSET FUN DAY June 20th!

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Thu Jun 11 14:41:13 PDT 2009

Please will you come if you can to our big fund raiser for
Basset Rescue of Puget Sound Saturday 12-3  at the Academy of Canine
Behavior
in Bothell, WA  Sat. June 20th.

Our web site has some information (_www.adoptabasset.net_
(http://www.adoptabasset.net)  ) under the heading  Basset Fun Day about the day with a map.

We are the oldest Basset Hound Rescue in the State of  Washington with a
new name here in Puget Sound.  We really need  your help and appreciate your
help.

Sandy Gaston and Linda Amato make the Basset Buffet and the Human Buffet
Lunches! (Homemade Meatballs for the Bassets!) We have Costume contests, Fun
Games, and offer Basset Hounds Massage for donation, what a gas to see the
Basset Hounds  running off leash in a safely fenced off area! We take over
the entire Doggy Daycare yards and building . Please come rain or shine!

There will be prizes to win, raffle tickets to buy, and a table filled with
 Basset Crap to buy. Please remember this is our biggest fundraiser of the
year!

We have Basset Hound Bent Pens and Bandannas to give away as long as the
supplies last. Our Basset Tables have new things and old arriving as the
Bassets  and People arrive because people often bring something good to donate
to the  Rescue Tables as well as what the Main Masts/Pillars of the Rescue
here offer as  their Donation to the table. I call it a Garage Sale...but what
a lot of really  interesting stuff  (most of it is new too) to look at and
buy to help us  support the Homeless Hounds!

There will be 8 Bassets there who still need homes (that is the number as
of right now) Oh we hope you can come! It really is a Basset Fun Day. It is
relaxing and fun and we would love to have you come and be part of the
rescue  effort.

Sincerely with Love and Woofin, Henry (who has a new trick to show off) and
 Hudsie
Who Doesn't Do Tricks...besides Woofing BiGG and rolling over to have his
Belly Scratched and he is always thrilled to see his old and new Friends!
Please Come If You Can!

fingertips.