[Dailydrool] deer Leonard

jasperlabs at frontiernet.net jasperlabs at frontiernet.net
Thu Jun 11 16:24:52 PDT 2009

Hi Leonard (or do you prefer Lenny?).  I, Stella Bean, would be honored to be your first girlfurend. Do your like to runrunrun and barkbarkbark at Bob and Jassy and Lexie?  That's my favorite thing to do even though my hips have problems, I don't harumph!  Elvis and Daisy get mad at me cause I just want to playplayplay.  I think they're just old farts.  They are both almost six....sigh...I'm glad Mom adopted me even tho Dad doesn't know it yet.  He calls me Hobo for some reason.  I'm not sure why.........Anyhoo...I am really glad that I'm your first girlfurend and I hope you have even more than Bob......teehee.......Bob is cute too, but WAY too old for me...and I don't have a fluffy butt.  I have to stay skinny like you cause of our hip thing, y'know ;).
Lub, Stella Bean