[Dailydrool] deer Leonard

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Jun 11 17:50:32 PDT 2009

Deer Leonard,
Me a reedin dat ya needin gurl furiends?  I see dat Stella Bean be da furst in line but
MeMeMe wanna be da line.  I knows how to be careful wit you hips.
Here me Bio
Cute 15 month young limousine edition ( I can reech ware udders no able),
tri-color gal seeking hansum male to drool wit.  Long dissance relashunships otay.
Age, color or mawkins  no impawtant but muss be young at da heart.  Muss be
willin to hab playtonic reelashunship.

Tings I like to do:
Food, run, play, Basset 500 relay, aleegator mouf westlin, food, long walkies any place,
car rides, naps, food, huntin moleez, sleepin wit Momma, food, search an destwoyin spwinklerz,
belly rubs, toys, paper towel, T.P in da house and more food.

Dislikes:
Dremels, gibbin up me sleepin spot, late meals an no tweats

If innerrested let me noze an me sen a picshure fur ya to hang by da Stella Beans.

Snooter Smooches,
Sadie Maye ob da Dog House Gang (da purtyess one...bwahahaha)