[Dailydrool] Telling Hubby----

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jun 11 16:30:20 PDT 2009

Momma here, dropping a line on how to tell hubby the deed is done on the adoption of Stella---I think he is well aware and he is hoping you will do this, but he will have a chance to "puff" a bit. It's that "man" thing.
I went thru the same thing when Elder Clara came, hubby knew I was adopting Sister Daisy, I didn't tell him Elder Clara was also coming until I could not stand it anymore, I had to spill the beans. He knew, but when I showed him Elder Clara's picture, he said---Whoa--now thats a big one!!!!

Some things never change.

Congrats to you both, a great match!!!!

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake