[Dailydrool] Grandma Sara says THANKS

Terry amzany at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 11 17:56:54 PDT 2009

Miss Ellie Mae Basset here.  My Grandma Sara came home from the hospital early.  Today she got mail and said I must have the bestest friends in the whole world for them to send her mail like that.  I made Mom put them up in her room where she can see them from her bed.  She loves to look at all the pictures.   They sure make her smile.  She knows that she's very sick but says she's glad that now she's got people who love her.  She says she always has enough love to be someone else's grandma.  She also is great at handing out treats.  I tried real hard to be brave but find it hard to go in grandma's room, I go in a little more all the time.  It kind of confuses me but Mom says that's ok that Grandma knows that I love her and that I'm doing something called adjusting.  Mom has to put my little brother Asher outside when the Angles from Hospice come because he doesn't like them to go near our Grandma.  Mom said that's his way of adjusting.  I heard one Angle say that Grandma Sara will only be with us for only 2 or 3 weeks.  Mom said the important thing is that Grandma is comfortable and cared for.  Thanks again for the letters and cards and drools to Terry's Brother who had Surgery hope all went well.  Drool to all the other Bassets and Slaves who need it.