[Dailydrool] Telling hubby re: Stella

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Thu Jun 11 17:39:02 PDT 2009

I heard a cute story of how someone in a similar situation (permanently
adopting a foster) "won over" the husband.  When the husband came home  one
day, waiting at the door was the dog wearing a sign around his neck saying
"Will You Be My Daddy," and in a bag around his neck was a little symbolic
gift  -- I can't remember now what it was, something like a ring, or a  framed
picture of the two of them together, or something like that.  How  about
doing that on Father's Day?!?

Beth (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)
**************Dell Deals: Don’t miss huge summer savings on popular laptops
starting at $449.