[Dailydrool] WMBRI 2 Parvo girls

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Jun 11 19:10:44 PDT 2009

Well thank you everyone for slinging the drool our way. WMBRI is so thankful to all of your concern for our Parvo girls. Wendy is doing very well, and although the vet let me bring Mendy home tonight she will be going back to the clinic tomorrow to get more IVs. The vet told me she was starting to do better and ate something this morning but tonight I cannot get her to touch chicken, baby food, noodles, ice cream, cottage cheese, beef, whip cream, cheese, Nothing and when I put a speck in her mouth she spits it out and starts gagging. She has not taken a drip of water either. I think the young vet at the clinic was just too hopeful too soon thinking she would save us some money by letting Mendy come home too soon. We want her well not suffering like this.  Please keep slinging more drool her way and help her get well. Thanks to all.
Uh oh our little Mendy just puked again and had diarrhea I need to get her back to the vet.