[Dailydrool] Storms

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 19:16:21 PDT 2009

We had another fun bout of thunderstorms here in SI.  This time, there were no tornadoes but lots of thunder.  Maggie freaked out.  She was a little tense during the first storm but this time she put all of herself on me.  She is not a lapdog or at least not in mine.  She is a big girl.  Only about half of her fits in a lap.  Well, last night, she got all of her on my lap.  She was very upset.  Just shook and shivered.  I have never seen her like that.  the other girls were mostly ok.  I really hope we are done with storms for a while.

Tonight is peaceful and we are napping.  Marley is snoring.  Dadslave has been rubbing various parts so she is in seventh heaven.  No one but the dadslave can make her feel so good.

Shelby scared me this afternoon.  She was very lethargic.  Well, more so than usual.  I was afraid she had quit breathing.  I guess she was just tired.  I gave all the girls a treat and brought hers to her bed.  She didn't even lift up her head.  I put the treat between her teeth and she just lay there.  Usually she just snatches food and runs.  She is very possessive of her food.  It was quite odd.  She eventually got up and ate it.  Now she seems to be ok.

All the girls appear to be feeling fine tonight.

We are sending drool and snoozy snooters to all in need.

Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie, and Shelby