[Dailydrool] Drool Works!

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Fri Jun 12 11:42:48 PDT 2009

Qw. Olive here -- Thank you from the bottom of my furry little heart to all of you who sent drool and good wishes to me last month.  It really works.  You might remember that I was supposed to have my toofers cleaned and a tumor removed, but the vet didn't want to do it because my platelets were way too high and I had other issues that made them think I might have the big C.  Just a quick update:  They sent my X-Rays to a big people hospital where they didn't see anything too suspicious.  Then, because I had been on drugs for a month, they did another blood test and found my platelets were almost normal!  I told you I had no plans to leave for the Rainbow Bridge!  Looks like Chunky and I will be seeing all of you at Slobberfest!!

The only downside is that now I may still have to get those toofers cleaned and the cyst removed.  I will keep you posted.  Drool works!

Qw. Olive