[Dailydrool] Frum Conley

bevzap at comcast.net bevzap at comcast.net
Fri Jun 12 13:18:30 PDT 2009

Dis Nigel. Me an Llewis ritin for da beby agin. He can onliest rite a liddel bit till he lern vowels bedder. It to hard to reed.

Reddy Llewis? Reddy Conley? Ok den here we goes.

Dis Conley.

Taday da MomPerson done loss she mine. She start by lookin at me funny. Lookin at me dellykit liddel feets an in my vellvetty eers. Den she start lookin for da speshul leesh it frum where she usta woik. I bin dere beefour wif she when she play wif all dem odder dogs, turnin da swooshy air fing onem. Now ise gettin nerfuss.

Den she start gittin out da towelles. Unkle NigelanLlewis dey go UH OH. Uncle Cooper Sir he go UH OH. I sez whut whut whut but dey at da doorsayin lessgoousside. But heer she come wiff da leesh an she grab ME,liddel beby Conley an carrie me inna bafftub an tye me to da soappydish fingie an den she RAINED ALL OVER ME!! And den she putted sudses onme an scrub and den she do dat arful fing wif my hinie an den she rain onme more an den she rub me all ober an den she turn me looser.

AN I FEELS GREAT!! I runs an runs an runs and rolls and rolls and yarkyarkyarkyarkyark all aroun da Unkels, an dey laffin cuz dey not in dere gittin rained on.

Now I gots myfeets dun an my beyootiful eers an tomorow MomPerson say wegoin on a speshul trip juss she an me to sumfin callt a doggie shoe. But all I gotta do is hank around. I dont gotta do nuffin ells cuz I still too liddel.

Dats my story. Dats my dey.

Dats all from Conley.

Drool to ebberbuddy whut needs it,  Nigel an Llewis. Oh yeah.Conley gotta do he thing:

I Cnly

I lv yu

Luv

Cnly

Dere. Dat ok now kid? Dats good.Go chew on sumfin besides Nigel's foot, ok? Dat chair looks good...