[Dailydrool] Frum Conley

bevzap at comcast.net bevzap at comcast.net
Sat Jun 13 19:06:20 PDT 2009

Dis Nigel an Llewis for Conley.

He gotta lern dese vowuls soon. Dis killin me.

Ok Kid? Ok tell me da storey:

Dis Conley. I wented to da show tadey. I meet da crzee basset ladee. She berry nice. I luv she. I tawk to she houndies dey beery nice. I luv dem. I meeted lossa peepels dey berry nice. I luv

Uh...Conley? Mebbe you kin say whut you done dere... ok? Reddy kiddo? Less go:

Dis Conley. I watch da showy houndies. Dey go roun an roun an roun da fingie an den da man petted dem all ober an dey wented roun an roun an roun an

Conley!! Look kid....dis not so good. Whut else you do?

Wented to da hamboogie plaise an gotta hamboogie.

WHAT??? Youse wented where?? A Hamboogie??!! How come we didint get none? Mooooooommmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Cnly

I luv yu

Luv,

Cnly