[Dailydrool] It is hard to be so loved.....

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 13:53:17 PDT 2009

This morning at 6 a.m. Hannah Lee Dawg yawned and stretched and came out from under the covers for morning snuggles.  Not to be out done, 60 pounds of Pete draped himself on my chest and neck with his still smushy puppy body oozing onto my face.  Then 15 lbs. of Rudy Dachshund jumped onto my lap area to do his morning happy dance on my full bladder.  I started to squirm and Pete rolled over causing me to inhale Basset Baby flesh.  Before I could suffocate, Hannah Lee stuck her cold nose in my armpit and commenced licking my neck.  Choke, gasp, suffocate, COLD NOSE, yuck, wet tongue, Rudy!  Get off me!

And the two old dogs on the floor begin to moan "We are hungry, we're starving, GET UP AND FEED US".

24 more days til The Colonel gets to wake up to doggy loving too!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me