[Dailydrool] Stella Bean

jasperlabs at frontiernet.net jasperlabs at frontiernet.net
Sat Jun 13 11:28:56 PDT 2009

Thanks for all the great ideas on telling the DH about my stealth adoption.  I finally just broke down and told him the other night after he came home from "having a few beers with the guys". He seemed fine with the whole thing.  Men.....they never do what you expect them to do :).  This morning the Bean climbed right up in his lap and he just snuggled with her.  Who knew??  But thanks for all the great ideas.  (And Stella Bean got a brand new boyfurend out of the whole deal!)

Jeanie, Elvis, Daisy and notafoster Stella Bean-Hi Leonard! ((blush))