[Dailydrool] Eddie the cat

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Sat Jun 13 16:32:33 PDT 2009

Dear Drool Family,

Months ago I wrote  about Eddie the cat. Eddie has an enlarged liver with no known cause. Six months ago with tests we determined it was functioning properly but he continued to loose weight.  Except for his very large bloated stomach he is but skin and hair. I am so worried and fear what I know is coming.Even with bi monthly injections , daily fluids and non stop food.... I know at this time I may only have weeks if that long with this very special cat. As I wrote before he loves dogs actually Eddie loves everyone. I am asking even begging, when you say your prayers, talk to God ,or just see something that makes you smile that you will include  my Eddie. Also to make me smart to know when the time is the right time for me  to say goodbye. As it stands now he is alert  and still wants to interact with his family...

I also want to send deepest sorrow for those that have lost loved ones and that are also fighting illness.

Kind thoughts,

Judy