[Dailydrool] Eddie the cat

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 14 10:08:07 PDT 2009

I had to deal with that a few years ago with Mr. Mow. He was about 1  5 and was losing weight
drinking lots of water and had the injections for fluids. six months before that he got vestabular
disease but recovered. Then one night he was sitting on my chest in bed and took off like a shot..
I found him in a.m. pushed against two pieces of furniture and stiff but still alive.  We rushed
him to vet where they let him go. In the end and going over I swore I heard him purr - at end
he was.
Now I'd like to think it was cuz he was so glad we were both there but a vet said cats have
many purr sounds and one is the death purr.
I still like to believe my version.
When, that is everyone's problem - I have an article I'll send that helped us.
Georgie and Miss Becky