[Dailydrool] Sad Ahroos for Lexie

Odineks odenix at swcp.com
Sat Jun 13 20:06:48 PDT 2009

My heart is breaking for you, Carol. We are so sorry you lost your
beautiful girl, Lexie, to such an awful disease.  I'm sure her mommy
Ellie was there to welcome her at the Bridge.

I first met Lexie as an 11 week old puppy when we went to pick up
Pumpkin Pie in Arizona and I got to see her and her brother Rocky by
chance in 2004 at the Spring Games.

Hugs to you, your husband and Rocky. Our thoughts and prayers are
with you at this sad time. May the memories of Lexie live forever in
your heart. Pumpkin sends some extra special heart healing drool in
honor of her sister.

- Judy, Pumpkin & Abby Deux
Thumper, Daisy, Abby, Kerstie, Kia, & Marigold waiting at the Bridge