[Dailydrool] Stuie Thomas (Todays DD Calendar Boy)

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Sat Jun 13 23:03:28 PDT 2009

Stuie in a clown suit with a rainbow wig.

Stuie is really a wonderful Basset Hound and it is hard to fathom  or  even
think back to when he was a young puppy and the fact that he was duct taped
 (no real collar or lead just duct tape)  he was tied to the little  tree
with DUCT TAPE to a tree outside a Goodwill Store.

Today he came over to run and play with  Rescue Bassets and be filmed  for
a TV Special that will show in the Fall!!!  We will tell you when it is
going to air. They are coming out tomorrow to film a Basset Meet Up that is
headed up by Joni Thomas, Patty Crawford. Earlier today they went out to
Rosemary Ryans's house and filmed the darling puppies. Tomorrow will be Tracking
 Dogs here (in the morning) and then Meet Up at 1PM! Stuie made the day fun
and  you know when you just HAVE TO LAUGH...Stuie is one Grrreat guy...Bt
he will be  on the film from today ...or tomorrow as the Basset Hound take
over Luther  Burbank Park on Mercer Island.

To see him with his shiny coat and beautiful self..georgeous soft brown
eyes and biGG Stuie GRIN! Watching him dash around today with the Rescues at
our  house was way wayy fun!  You know we never even got to HAVE Stuie in the
 Rescue really...he went right away to Gary and Joni's house and they
pretty  instantly Foster Failured!

I showed one of the crew of the "Dead Squirrel Productions" Film Crew his
photo on todays Daily Drool Calendar and they LOVED seeing it! Hey! All the
hounds really do shine out..it was fun to show them the calendar. The
person I  showed the DD Calendar to has 5 Resued Dogs..and one is a Basset
Hound/German  Sheppard!

So, This Fall  Stuie the DD Calendar Boy for today will probably be on  the
film special! From a little puppy somebody gave up and did not want or was
unable to keep...to a DD Calendar Boy and soon to be (we hope) Basset Star
 with his beautiful self shining out in a special on the Basset Hound!

fingertips.