[Dailydrool] Emma The Delicate Diva gets ring

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun Jun 14 10:45:21 PDT 2009

Oh Emma wat wunnerful newz!  Ya be engaged to Tank now.  Ya juss so lucky.  Me pass boyfurends at me lass home wer da "lub em an leeb em kind" (like dat Brudder Elwood be).  Dey onny came a sniffy around at "dat time" den poof dey gone on to sum udder gal wit da shakey tail.  Ya gotz da reel deel!  We doin da happy dance and da celebrashun fur ya.  Duz dis meen der goin to be a weddin soon?  Wit treats, treats and more treats?

Snooters,
Nelly Belle ob da Dog House Gang

Dis be Emma The Delicate Diva, me just got a diamond ring from me boyfriend Tank, it is bootiful.  This mean I belong to him, he me man, a real man, unlike the Brudder Ishwood, or Elwood.  Me so happy, me is just the luckiest houndette in de world.  Now me off limits Brudder Elwood.  Ha ha.