[Dailydrool] 4 paws up book review

claudia oneil mouse1 at wk.net
Sun Jun 14 19:22:08 PDT 2009

okay all you houndies and houndettes,  mom readed us a story this weekend about another basset.  the book is "humphrey the halloween hero"  . it  shows how impawant us houndies are to our humans.  we gibe this book a " 4 paws up"  rating.  every human should order one from janis wetherbee.  her email is  firefly at citlink.net    the money she makes goes to help homeless houndies .  soooooo tell your humans about this book and  buy one or two.  it is fun to snuggle with the mom while her reads to us.
winston,sadie, sir henry the bloodhound and claudia the mom