[Dailydrool] heavy panting and drooling

Heyyale at aol.com Heyyale at aol.com
Mon Jun 15 05:27:05 PDT 2009

Hi!!  I haven't been on the list for quite some time, but we  are having a
major with our boy, and thought someone might have an answer. He is  male,
11 years old and spayed many years ago. For the past week he has started  to
pant very heavily, drooling ( which honestly is not normal for him) and
cannot find a place for himself.  This happens at all different times of  the
day or evening. The weirdest thing is that when he disappear, I sneak around
to find him, and he is always in my bathroom.  We have a second home, and
he has been doing it there also. He isn't destroying anything, just
wandering up  there. We have a water bowl in one of the bathrooms, and he kept
tipping it,  so  I had to take it away.
I took him to the vet, his bloodwork is normal. He feels that  it is
anxiety, and gave us xanax to give to him, which, really works. He settles  down.
Has anyone seen anything like this before???

Alison
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322979x1201367215/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
eExcfooterNO62)