[Dailydrool] Adventures in Dieting land

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 15 16:01:41 PDT 2009

Thanks to everyone on their advise for Buttercups diet.  She is eating her green beans and I am using Flint River with her Hill R/d but unless their is a little bit of real meat she doesn't want any part of her dinner dish,  No matter what all three spend several minutes or more looking for more food, like this was an ok appertiser but where is the main course?  I do divide their meals into 2, one morning and one evening.  Perhaps they are not full enough, or is a basset ever really full.  I am also sabataged by the well-trained he-slave who tends to treat far too much far too often.  This can cause fights as Buttercup is not willing to share dinner plate treats with anyone, expecially poor Honey.  Just warming up his dinner in the microwave started a huge fight between them and ended in Buttercup being put on her side twice protesting hysterically for a good 5 min or so.  At least they get sensible meals  Sue K