[Dailydrool] Drool for puppy in OBHR

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Jun 15 20:37:13 PDT 2009

The girls are in Safe, Healing and Get Well Soon Drool production
for this little drooler buppy.  We will keep him in our prayers until he is
recovered from his surgery and safely in his forever home and loving life.

Thank you so much to the Vet and Staff and OBHR for being there for him.
Karen and The Dog House Gang

Please send drool friends to the new 10 mo. old basset boy we took into the rescue today.  He just had surgery to remove a foreign object from his intestine-they had to take out a ft. of intestine and sew him up.  A vet from Hillsboro OR called me at noon today to ask if we could help this little guy.  The owner had let him go with the rock for one week before taking him to the vets.

I don't even know the dog's name yet, but he has a great home to go to when (and if) he recovers.

Janice
Oregon Basset Hound Rescue