[Dailydrool] HELP for miss Penny from France throwing up blood

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Tue Jun 16 05:36:19 PDT 2009

lethargic *before* the walk is not good...

if she were lethargic after the walk and then did the vomit, I would
naturally think on the walk "something" happened.

but that she was lethargic, and ate grass... there is also the possibility
she was just upset tummy, ate grass and something was caught up in it (twig
or worse) and is now having that as an issue..

of course if the grass had pesticides on it, that might be another reason..

was it a lot? or just a little mixed in.. if a little I could see small
issues (not less serious, but less likely to cause a bleed out).

boy aren't I the picture of happiness this morning.. :(   I'll cross paws
for you and PP today.

-Robert