[Dailydrool] Miss Penny from France update

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Tue Jun 16 12:44:33 PDT 2009

Bone jour from Miss Penny and Miss Polly, woofin in from across the
waves in France  -  Well, actually, no, it's da mum woofin' in (well,
whatever)

We came back from the vetman and I did reply individually to all who
sent good wishes - THANKS.  However, now that I am thinking a bit
straighter I think my replies might have sounded a bit strange!

I said that the vetman thinks that Miss P has cardio-vascular issues and
will be having tablets. This, of course, was not a direct result of the
blood stools!  I gave him all the other things she's been up to recently
- chewing paw, staring vacantly, begging for attention, crying etc etc
and THAT is what leads to the vascular (plus the blood work pointing in
that direction). Blood in the stools could be something she swallowed
and disagreed with .

The BIG goodie is that there is NO trace of the big C :))))))  Liver,
stomach, etc etc is all OKAY :))))))

I suppose it's all down to old age <sigh>  - she is 11 and a bit.
Anyways, Miss Polly is totally ignoring her and Miss Penny is eating
okay.  So, once again thanks for all the good wishes and drool - as
always : DROOL works :))))))))

Love and hugs to all, Eleri