[Dailydrool] Daisy Halo...

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:31:02 PDT 2009

Carolyn - This email sounded SO MUCH like our Annabelle, during her
first few years with us - before and after she lost her sight!  Even
until the day she died, she was always, still, looking for mischief...
at 10.  Moxie the dschshund was "evil" ( as we call it) until she died
at 12... so, no hope for you I think!  LOL

"So the new one is counter cruising
she has not done that in forever steals what ever she can and its to
the point I have nightmares of
her taking the freshly cooked pork chops that we bought from the butcher,
and expensive feast.
I bbq ed burgers Sat. night and she stole them right out from under my
kids nose.
Toile water, She now fancy's toilet water over her nice cold water
fresh from the water guy
we have it shipped in special every 2 weeks because the dogs don't
like the town water

Underwear stealing and sock stealing to the point that I heard my son say
Daisy the last thing I want to see is my Mothers Bra when waking up.

Barking
she has taken it upon herself to bark more then normal and she is so
loud I jump right out of my chair

Her Bday is aug 26 and she is going to turn 8 no signs of slowing down SIGH lmao
Just when I think there is half a chance she will slow down and relax
a bit she goes nuts

Running into walls and doors

She runs around the house so fast she can not stop and bounces off
walls and doors
I am honestly shocked there is a brain cell left

Trying to get out of gates and obtain freedom.
We have to be extra cautious because she tries to get out and have her freedom"

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!