[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm - My Yard Is A Zoo!

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Tue Jun 16 15:38:37 PDT 2009

It's me again - Norm!

Today was a VERY interesting day . my yard turned into a ZOO!  First the
giraffe trucks came.  They had scrunched up necks when they came but as soon
as they stopped moving they stretched out their necks waaayyyy up high into
my trees.  Then the truck with the monkey men came - they had all sorts of
funny looking belts and spikey feet and carried big yellow buzzy bees.  The
monkey men went up the giraffe truck necks and then the buzzy bees started
buzzing and . THEY CUT DOWN SOME OF MY TREES!  There was wood and branches
and stuff all over the yard.  Mom wouldn't let Johnny come outside with us
--- you all know how much he likes to eat wood.  But then a huge alligator
truck came.  The monkey men fed the alligator all of the branches until is
spewed out stuff at it's other end . well you get the picture!  Some other
guys came with HUGE yellow buzzy bees and cut up all the wood and loaded it
onto a truck.  Finally, these big beaver boys came and they are out there
right now eating up all of the tree stumps.

Gotta go watch - the monkey men have dog treats!

Drools to ya!

Norm