[Dailydrool] Hush to the bridge

Barbara Hodges bassetbarb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 16 18:31:39 PDT 2009

 My good friend Mary Jane Ewing had to let her Hush go to the bridge a few
days ago.  Hush was diagnosed with bone cancer. Unknown to Mary Jane Hush
had had it for quite some time.

Hush was a rescue. Came with many problems, but Mary Jane Gave her a
fantastic life for the six years they were together.  Hush was twelve when
she left for the bridge.  Mary Jane is devastated by Hush's departure. A day
doesn't go buy that she does not cry and miss her little girl.

If any could find time to send her a card I know she would love it. Her
address is

Mary Jane Ewing

1305 Via Asueto

Santa Maria, CA 93454

Please give all of your furbabies an extra hug in memory of Hush she was a
sweetheart of a houndette and is very much being missed.

Bassetbarb

Ophelia. Hamlet, Winston (ATB) Sydney (ATB)

Barbara M Hodges
http://barbarahodges.gobot.com
'Power to the Chosen.'
The Blue Flame