[Dailydrool] reading the drool

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jun 16 18:35:36 PDT 2009

Momma here, reading the drool, trying to catch up, but alas, the hound supporting job sure keeps me busy-not to mention the 5 furkids.

I am swinging the steak getting the drool rolling, we sure have a list.

Judy, we are so sorry to hear of the loss of Eddie, you are in our thoughts and prayers-we are so very sorry-

Becky, Elder Clara is on high alert for her Morse-we send loving drool-keep us posted.

Younger Clara-Elder Clara has her other eyeball raised here, she awaits good news-

Miss P-drool flowing over the pond, we are hoping you are turning the corner to better days.

Otis, drool coming and hoping your eyes are better.

Boomer, we send Texas sized drool your direction, get better!!

Norm, we send you a sprout. We hate to see your trees taken down, but we know how you boyz enjoy a good feast of poop clogging sticks.? Talk about "Roids"-----

Cakie, Brudder Elwood will see you at Slobberfest. I think he is leaving his halo at home this time, now that he knows the ropes a bit-we all could be in trouble----

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone, but we send drool to all in need-lets get everyone well for Slobberfest!!!!

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts