[Dailydrool] Dear Morse

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Tue Jun 16 21:00:09 PDT 2009

Becky, I know what that feels like.? I used to have a dog named Lady, a welsh corgi/sheltie mix, who had epilepsy.? I didn't know it at first, I thought she was playing around.? I spoke with the vet and he told me to keep track of how many fits she had, and how long they lasted.? If there were quite a few, and they lasted a while, or got worse, there was a med for her to take.? Luckily she did not have to take meds, but she was chewing on a rawhide and had a fit.? I reached in and got the rawhide out, thank goodness, she was chocking.? I hope that Morse does not have a lot of these fits, we will send drool your way.? Love and kisses, Emma The Delicate Diva, Brother Bailey and Beth