[Dailydrool] Gracie and the stroller

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 16 21:25:30 PDT 2009

Just a quick note - bought Gracie a stroller - she HATES IT!! - but it goes
with us on every walk anyway, because I love it.  And Gracie hates it so
much that when she thinks about sitting down, she turns around and looks at
the stroller and picks up the pace instead.  When she finally does go flat,
she's actually pooped instead of being lazy, then I pick her up (not an easy
task folks), put her in the stroller, and we head for home.  It's been
around 100 here the last week, so we've only been taking short walks that
she and Holly can handle, so I haven't been able to take a picture yet.  But
pictures will be coming soon.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net