[Dailydrool] Younger Clara

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Wed Jun 17 02:26:26 PDT 2009

Thanks for all the drool and advice yesterday.

I took Clara straight to the vet after work. She said the pred might be the cause of the vomiting and took her off it. She also said her neck had become infected so prescribed antibiotics and a steroid cream to apply straight to it.

She hasn't thrown up since yesterday afternoon and seems more cheerful - which is excellent.

However, I got back from the vet, sat down to eat dinner and Rolph promptly started throwing up. This continued until about 4am this morning. He wanted breakfast, so I gave him a tiny amount of chicken and rice, which he had kept down by the time I left for work.

This makes me think the vomiting had nothing to do with the prednisone and is just a bug they picked up from somewhere.

Happy days

Sleep-deprived Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK