[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Jun 17 04:45:32 PDT 2009

Good afternoon to all,

Healing drool to all in need

Heart healing drool to Mary Jane and Judy on the loss of Hush and Eddie
. We will be lighting candles for both Hush and Eddie to help them on
the way to the bridge.

Miss Beasley thank you for thinking of all your furfriends much
appreciated.

Alison with  our senior Justin who has slight leaking of the heart valve
and has to take fortekor 20 is prone to heavy panting but not drooling
at the same time. We have moved his evening bed into our room and he
sleeps alongside the bed. When he starts panting heavily I just reach
down and place my hand on him ,this seems to reassure him as he is also
going blind and instead of dashing off which he usually does he just
settles down and goes to sleep again. When dashing off he would either
want to go outside or to the

Bathroom

On Tuesday 16/6/2009 Justin celebrated his 17th birthday and his rescued
sister her gotcha day. The day started off with open ham sandwiches with
the bread cut into 9 small squares as they like with there favorite
cheese melted over the ham. After which we went walking Justin shorter
and Jade chased wild hare, pheasants and golden mongooses . FOR awhile
Justin was woofing out directions to his sister before he went home.
Then it was a trip to Kentucky fried chicken were they bought spicy
wings for lunch,

another of there favorites. They then spent the afternoon watching the
horse races at Ascot .England. For dinner they had their

Favorite stir fry . They did not get new toys this time.

Instead as William slave is going to the Coast I have taken 18/6, 19/6
25/6 and 26/6 off so that they can have two extra long weekends with
slave johnathan.

Justin I love birthdays even though all my friends are at the bridge
except for Candy the Golden lab who is having trouble with her legs this
winter and has to have an injection every Friday until the end of this
month and could not travel this year.

Jade I love celebrating my gotcha day

Slaves johnathan and william