[Dailydrool] JUSTIN AND JADE

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Jun 22 04:56:39 PDT 2009

Good afternoon

Healing drool to all in need.

Heart healing drool for Doug, Marcia and Christine.

Lighting candles for Cheyene ,Max, and Niles for a safe trip to the
bridge.

Health healing drool to Mike and bite healing drool to Jacquie.

Have been out of the office since Wednesday afternoon , busy catching up
on the drools also taking off this coming Thursday and

Friday to spend with Justin and Jade.

This is Justin cutting in thanking XAXA , Cakie , Pawtunia ,Rusty and
slaves for birthday greetings. Now I have a story to tell.

The slave Johnathan without first consulting us arranged for the vet to
collect us on Thursday for grooming ,bathing and nail cutting.

My sister Jade was very good had ears cleaned , nails cut . I had my
bath. I like being clean but drew the line with the ears and nail
cutting. I just put my paws down and me a 17 year old senior basset ,
held off the vets team of  8 humans and won the battle.

The slave is not amused as this is the first time in 17 years that I
have not had my ears and nails done .

A person from the vet volunteered to come and do my nails at the house
the following day as the slave feels very stongly that a senior hounds
nails should be kept short to help with the walking. With out going into
the sordid details today is Monday and my

Nails have still not been cut. The slave is busy planning another form
of attack. Will keep you updated.

Justin I still do not take any nonsense despite my age

Jade I am not so sure whose side to be on iSlaves Johnathan and William