[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Jun 23 04:14:18 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all.

Healing drool to all in need

This time it is me Jade on the slaves computer. The slave read us the
story of Bob and Jasmine's gotcha day and I liked it lots as well as my
brother. You were both so brave to travel such a long distance. I am
very scared of cars and do not like traveling. The slaves will work on
that with me when Justin has gone to the bridge so we do not travel
much. I was lucky to be rescued from

the grounds of a school not too far from where the slaves live. Since
been rescued I have never left the house without the slaves

but Justin in his younger days escaped lots usually to go and visit his
friend Rover the Jack Russel now at the bridge. It was Rover who taught
Justin to chase cats . However I did get lost while out in the country
with the slaves I got a interesting scent and galloped off into the
country side getting lost in six feet high bush . The slaves left when
they could not find me .They returned about 20.00 that night walking
along the perimeters of the high bush calling me , it was not long
before we were reunited .I did not try to find my way home as the slaves
had told me about the dangers of the big bad road which I would have had
to cross by myself so I decided to wait for them to come back for me
once I was hungry and had lost interest in the scents.

My brother and I are also sending go well in the hospital drool for The
Dashing Bassets mom .

Jade I would never change my new home for anything

Justin really do miss the days when I had the excess energy to roam

Slaves Johnathan and William